Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I LOVE MAY!


Waterton National Park, AB, in May

My absolute favorite month is May (might have something to do with it being my birthday month...gifts and surprises are two of my favorite things!)
Other things I love about May-in no particular order:
Biking around Van with Minnie (my black cruiser with pink trim; and a basket, of course!) to visit friends in the sunshine
drying clothes on the clothesline
Patio hopping
Spectacular sunsets
Garden parties
Yoga and pilates outside on the deck
The Drive comes alive and the city comes out of hibernation
People are excited about hockey--(AND it's almost over...even better!)
After dinner runs--it's still light out!
And green and yellow have replaced blue as my favorite color (for the moment!)
Most of all, it's a very hopeful month. Energy is high and anticipation is in the air.
Feeling very grateful!






No comments:

Post a Comment